[Public-list] What does it cost to keep an Alberg on the coast ofBritish Colum bia?

John G.Morrison goalnet at direct.ca
Mon May 30 12:13:58 PDT 2005

Hi: John My Alberg is kept at a cluband it cost $1680 for moorage plus
another 600.00 for membership.Other clubs clubs could be more. The catch is
the wait time from when you join till your turn comes up to get a berth . A
bigger club could easily mean a 2 or 3  year wait and then there is the
initiation fee . say another $4000.00. On the private marina side  the
annual moorage will be more and facilities willbe minimal . I am referring
to the greater Vancouver  area. presumably up the the coast or on the island
will be less. But 6 years from now?Well it might be less, but what do you
think? Regards John, Antares 382