[Public-list] Kasia 383 meets Fitz One Love

Christos Katehis greeksailor at att.net
Tue May 31 18:36:10 PDT 2005

Joe,

What a nice place Great Kills is. A friend from RCYC was awating for us (3 boats) and we enjoyed your harbor very much. Perhaps we could set something up....Raft up, 3  A30's and an ex-A30-#497 ( in Great Kills Harbor)! ---The poor fisherman, he expected for me to slow down. His reel was making a nice sound though.

Thanks for the info on the dorades and vents, it is my next project and they do look great on True Love!  I cant believe your ports threw me off so much! Did I notice a wind vane on your transom?

Chris

-------------- Original message from FITZONELOVE at aol.com: --------------