[Public-list] Used Boat Parts

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Mon Nov 28 14:02:26 PST 2005

I will be traveling to DC this Saturday through Tuesday and have the weekend free.  I called Bacons only to discover they are not open on weekends in the off season.  Can any Bay Area Albergers recommend other used boat part stores in the Annapolis area that might be open on Saturday?  I am interested in replacing the my aft, small winches (original bronze); the newer, forward ones are Barrient 40s.  I also would like to check out deck hardware.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Roger

Roger Kingsland
Chief Boat Boy, Rubber/Scraper and Check Writer
Alberg 30 #148, PERFECT intentions
N40°29.2864'  W79°54.2202'

"You don't have to think outside of the box, but it doesn't hurt to peek over the edge once in a while."
Leonardo Da Vinci (or somebody like that)