[Public-list] Bilge

John Boor 5thseason at canada.com
Tue Nov 8 06:46:44 PST 2005

James
This sounds like rotting plywood from the battery box floor.
 I have been there and after removing all of the rotting
plywood I was left with a deep long hole.  Since I was
upgrading my battery supply I found this to be an ideal time
to redesign the box for my batteries.  I did not take
photo's until I had installed the floor but did to show my
battery layout.  These are on the web site under the
maintenance disorganized section and is labeled batterybox
check it out

John Boor
MAHSEER #380
Hello everyone.