[Public-list] New Owner Questions

JohnI a30blueteal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:29:09 PST 2005

John,
 I'm assuming you applied the epoxy directly on to the teak. What kind of
preparation did you do to the teak? How many coats of epoxy did you use? Has
there been any indication that the epoxy had problems bonding to the teak?
How many coats of varnish do you need to protect the epoxy from UV
degradation? Thanks.
 This is an approach I haven't seen before. I did some significant research
on exterior teak refinishing a few months ago and was unable to pinpoint a
solution for my needs.
 John #284