[Public-list] New Owner Questions

Meinhold, Michael J MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Tue Nov 8 10:53:47 PST 2005

Pete - My coamings were in bad shape - flaking old varnish and lots of
crevices and erosion. I sanded them down and coated with Armada at Mike
Lehman's suggestion. I think it's a nice honey color on the mahogany. I've
got a recent picture, but this list strips images, so if you'd like to see
what it looks like send me your email. (mailto:michael.j.meinhold at saic.com)

Mike