[Public-list] [Fwd: [atomic4] prop fouling]

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Nov 15 17:19:04 PST 2005

I use Interlux spray underwater metal primer followed by two coats of my
hard ablative bottom paint on my prop. It's usually good. I'm staying in the
water this winter, but now the water has cleared up enough to visually check
the bottom. The prop looks just as good as the rest of the bottom.
Brian  ex#497