[Public-list] Companionway Ladder

Roger L Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Wed Nov 16 11:04:28 PST 2005

Peter,

I raised the galley counter and the engine cover 4" to 3' above the cabin
sole.  Since the bridge deck is 4' above the cabin sole, I plan to install 3
steps 12" apart which should be more manageable for my bad knees.  It will
still be necessary to step over the 4" or so between the bridge deck and
bottom of the hatch.

Roger