[Public-list] Hull #-I want to know where to check to get the hull# on my A30 1968

Kristofer Coward kris at melon.org
Tue Nov 22 13:40:26 PST 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 01:39:39PM -0500, Mike Lehman wrote:
> There should be a plate under the main companionway over the bridge deck.
> The number will be something like 3068XXX

Now how about extracting the hull number from the HIN stamped inot the
top starboard corner of the transom? I'd have tried to extrapolate a
pattern from mine, but the boarding ladder blocks all but the last two
digits (which I think are 75; which makes sense since Candy Cane was
laid up in 1975).

Cheers,
Kris
Candy Cane #583