[Public-list] Hull #-I want to know where to check to get thehull# on my A30 1968

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:45:52 PST 2005

Yeah - the problem with that is the newer boats were required to have the
number stamped into the hull, but the older boats were not. I have a 1972
and it does not have the number in the hull. I foget the date/year that this
became a requirement, but I am sure someone on this list will remind me.

Mike Lehman