[Public-list] Redoing Teak in Hatches and Seat Tops

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Tue Nov 29 05:30:32 PST 2005

Creating dir /root/tmp
Can't create /root/tmp, let's try /tmp/
   Roger,

   I  just  got finished rebuilding the main hatch cover and hatch boards
   in  my boat. It is made of solid burmese teak. They came out great and
   should  last  100  years. I took some pictures and if you would like I
   will get them to you. I am in Brazil right now but should be back home
   next week. I can post them then.

   John