[Public-list] freshwater tank question

Peter Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 12:02:13 PST 2005

Speaking of the plugs...
Is there an easy way to get them outwith damage to
surrounding wood?

I want to take the hand rails off to refinish the
outside ones and rebed them.  I am unsure how best to
remove the plugs.  I am guessing that there is a
embedded nut on one side and a machine screw on the
other.  Anyone know if this is correct and if so which
side (top ot bottom) has the screw?  It would be nice
to leave the plugs intact on one side if possible.

Pete