[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 513, Issue 1

REDDERHS at aol.com REDDERHS at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 14:10:03 PDT 2005

Michael, you are of course right in saying I was lucky, there is no doubt.
Not only did I have to do all that I could but it's important that the  boats
around you do what they can as well.
Richard, I can try to take some pictures this weekend and e-mail them  to
your personal account if you like. I'll take the pictures of the one that has
the bow. It still amazes me when I think that the force could bend a one  inch
piece of galvanized round bar and not pull out the chocks or  cleats.
Allen