[Public-list] New Mainsail - Fleet Purchase

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Oct 20 04:19:23 PDT 2005

If you all are interested in a large purchase then Haarstick also gives a
20% discount to purcahses of 2 or more sails. When you do the order often
a local haarstick rep will come out to check your measurements to ensure
you get the best fit possible. The rep will aso be sure to provide cut
instructions to Haarstick for addressing any reefing designs you have on
your boat.
The interesting thing is though these boats are one design sometimes the
sails do not fit exactly on each boat. Having little features like this is
a great bonus for a Haarstick Sail owner.

Consider not only the price but the Investment. Haarstick offers a 6.5
ounce VF Dacron sail for $2,190 at the discount price. This sail will last
for years and includes: Luff Slides, Wedge foot, 2 reefs, 2 full + 2
extended tapered Race Battens, Cunningham, A30 Insignia, Sail #'s Draft
Stripes, Leech Telltales, and a Roll Bag.
Not that I am biased but these sails have done me very well over the past
few years and Steve Haarstick is well know for Quality sails.

Please consider this and contact David Sliom who is the Chesapeake Bay Rep:
443-321-3637
--
C.B. Currier
Ches. Bay A30 Rear-Commodore Racing