[Public-list] [Fwd: FW: Alberg 30 for sale]

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sun Oct 30 16:20:39 PST 2005

From: Shaeffer, David
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:27 PM
Subject: Alberg 30 for sale

Pat,

Hello.
FYI:
C.B. Currier,

From: David Shaeffer
Hull Numnber 8

My wife and I have decide to part with our Sandpiper HN08 and we would
like to place the following add with the Alberg association.

-    Sandpiper HN 08 for sale: Very well maintained, all new electrical
systems, plumbing, and electronics.  Bulkheads and cabin sole have been
replaced. Many upgrades to interior, engine, mast, and deck. A must see.
$19,900.  Call 410-280-3881 or 410-507-1484.  Boat located in Bay Ridge
marina.

Thank you.

Regards,

David Shaeffer