[Public-list] Anchors

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Oct 6 12:18:25 PDT 2005

The position that allows the flukes to go to a larger angle to the shank is
the one that's better for mud. If you're going to be in mud a lot, Fortress
sells special mud palms (or whatever they call them) that will hold the
pivot point higher, allowing the flukes to dig in even faster.
Brian  ex#497