[Public-list] Anchors

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 7 15:07:42 PDT 2005

Roger -

It isnt too bad except retrieving it when it is well dug in, as most of the
water I anchor is 5 - 8 feet deep.  I wear gloves, and use the cleats to
take the strain.  It coils reasonably small, about 30" circle.  I don't keep
the hurricane rig on the boat.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229