[Public-list] Anchors

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Oct 10 19:34:14 PDT 2005

Robert Kirk wrote:
> George... I agree with you that chain is not important.

Did I say that?  I didn't mean to.  I will say that for holding power
with my Danforth knockoff, scope seems more important.

I've got 20 feet (or maybe more, I forget) of heavy chain for my CQR,
but it still doesn't hold very well buried in the starboard locker. ;-)

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash