[Public-list] Cockpit controls for Atomic 4

Robert Kirk isobar at bcpl.net
Wed Oct 12 12:58:41 PDT 2005

Ted... Morse has a catalog web site at  http://www.teleflexmorse.com/

A few years ago I called them to find a non-standard replacement cable. Got
the information ok but at that time, anyway, they weren't very retail user
friendly. Maybe they are now. But I wound up ordering thru Defender who did
the interfacing with Morse nicely and had them drop ship the cable directly
to me.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181