[Public-list] How high are the top lifelines on an Alberg 30?

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Thu Oct 20 07:34:05 PDT 2005

I would go for 26-5/8 inches which is a compromise to save the deck...I
would also reinforce some of the stanchions with side brackets for
additional lateral rigidity. Also use 5/16 thru bolts with a backing
plates, no less that 1/8 thick.Bead the backing plates in with auto body
filler.
Good luck William