[Public-list] diesel mechanic

mark dierker markdierker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 16:47:02 PDT 2005

I've rebuilt some engines in the past and turns out my
biggest help ended up being the machinist I was using.
 Since you are bringing them work, and arent doing
their job per-sae, they seem quite happy to help.  I
would think that a good machinist experienced with
that sort of motor would be a wealth of knowledge.

    The machinist gets to see alot of failed motors,
and gets to see the results of each failed installation...

Mark Dierker
Columbia, MO