[Public-list] Main Hatch Cover Replacement

JOHN GRAVES jg1111 at msn.com
Wed Oct 26 14:38:34 PDT 2005

Hi Lou,
Yes, I would really like to see the pictures. I don't think they can be sent to the e-mail list but you can send them to my e-mail address jg1111 at msn.com<mailto:jg1111 at msn.com> . What was your old one like and was it original. I would be curious to know because yours is the same age as mine #15. Also, what type of locking system do you have on the new one and what did the old one have?
Thanks,
John