[Public-list] Pride of Baltimore II

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Sep 15 15:40:11 PDT 2005

Hi there -

We are standing by to send gear over  to her - Pride is one of our clients.
Nice ship.  I can't really guess what happened but loss of a bobstay or
martingale would compromise the whole system of stays - and if she was
pitching in a head sea there really is not much that could be done but keep
the people out of the way of falling gear.  She is a fine tops'l schooner
and well run too.  Quite a shame but I am sure she will be going again soon.

Gord