[Public-list] looking for various parts

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Sep 19 21:22:51 PDT 2005

Jeremy Kosteczko wrote:
> my name is Jeremy Kosteczko and recently took ownership of boat number 177 from Kim Jenkins. Her new home is now New York. I thank Kim Jenkins again. I am looking for:
> 1. Set of Spreaders

Best thing is to copy the current ones.  I presume they're wooden.

> 2. Stern Pulpit

You'll need to go to a marine stainless fabricator, for this.  I
recommend welded over bolted together.

> 3. 3 Staunchions

Do you still have the old ones?  If so, you can reuse both the bases and
the tops.  What's in between is just stainless tubing, though some of
them have an intentional bend just above the base.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                                             'The Middle' by Ogden Nash