[Public-list] Re: Public-list Digest, Vol 484, Issue 2

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Sep 20 09:30:23 PDT 2005

A friend of mine who is a professional boat builder sold a varnished boat a
few years ago to a client who wanted a painted hull...so Ken worked up a
varnished hull and finished it with paint.  That way, he told me, once he
was able to bring them to reason he could easily 'repair' the damage.  He

Gord #426 Surprise