[Public-list] Pipe Berths?

Melissa Currier mcurrier at currcomm.com
Mon Sep 19 14:20:24 PDT 2005

I don't know how old the children are, but the Catalina 27 fleet has had
success with hammocks.  The infants rock and snooze and the 4-8 kids love
sleeping like the swabbies they are!  Not so for toddlers, though (they
wriggle to much, and scare easily when waking suspended).

Strung properly/diagonally between the handrails on the cabin ceiling, you
could swing a kid or two in an Alberg 30 without invading the setee space
or cabinet/icebox clearance.

Good luck!
Melissa Currier
Infinity #57