[Public-list] Timbuktu/A4

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Mon Sep 26 13:08:39 PDT 2005

Patty;

I do not understand.

Simply because the water got into the crank case does not mean the engine
is bad.
The fact is you should drain the crank case of all oil and water. Then
refill with new oil. pour marvel mystery oil in to the sparkplug holes.
(just a little) Also put some stp oil treatment into the oil. Clean / dry
out the distributor. Finally change the gas and clean out the carburator.
get a new battery and try starting the engine. If it runs let it run for a
good while. If it does not check the wiring. Particularly condsider
replacing the condensor. Then try starting again. Should be fine.

Do this asap!!!!!!!

You motor will likely come back healthy as when she went under.
However the longer the wait the more likely it will cost to repair!

Finally after a good run stop and replace the oil. This should do it.

--
C.B. Currier
cbcurrier at spinrx.com
H/O:410-990-9855