[Public-list] Re: outboards on A-30s

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:13:45 PDT 2005

Gordon,

What you say is all true. We cannot affect the rules of a particular race
event or affect the rules governed by CBYRA or USYRU, but they defer to us
on "one-design" infractions and our organization has the power to determine
the "one-design" rules that affect our class. For example, laminated sails
are illegal in our group. Years ago we made a change that allowed main
cunninghams - this was a 'heavily' debated topic and it took a long time to
resolve - it was painful.

Mike Lehman