[Public-list] Old Hot Rods

J Bergquist JOHN.R.BERGQUIST at saic.com
Fri Sep 30 16:20:01 PDT 2005

Maybe we should protest him to find out if he has an engine.

Alternately, maybe he has removed all his interior cabinetwork. I never
heard of anybody doing THAT before...

How about his head? Does it work properly? Was the holding tank full when
they got to Mackinaw (eeewwwwww...what poor measurer has to check that!?!)