[Public-list] Boarding Ladders

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Sun Apr 2 12:03:46 PDT 2006

Rod

I found it. How much of the ladder is in the water when it is
deployed?

Thanks

David

>>> harmony at aztec-net.com 04/01/06 5:32 PM >>>
Dave;
    Sorry, I just tried the link I sent you and it only takes you as
far as the opening page.   If you type boarding ladder  into the quick
search box at the upper left, the site will return a list of a half
dozen choices.  Click on the last one and it should take you to the one
like mine.

Cheers,    Rod