[Public-list] Plumbing Question

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:09:24 PDT 2006

Peter,

Every boat I have been on the head intac=ke is connected directly to the
intake seacock. On the older A30s the rim of the head was below the
waterline, but that should not be the case on your boat if the head is
original. Just to be safe, I close the seacock wherever I am not on board.
You probably need to re-build the head pump too. It seems they need
something fixed every #@!#!*@ year.

Mike Lehman