[Public-list] Roller Reefing Boom

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 17 06:13:26 PDT 2006

The soft vangs which clipped into the groove on the boom were made by Ronstan and
they no longer make that system. I managed to find one in a marine supply store in
Hamilton, Ont and bought his last one several years ago but in my research at the
time, Mrs Abbot at Abbot Boat Works in Sarnia, Ont had 3. Abbot's are known for
making world class Solings and Wayfarers and are still in business even though they
no longer make their big boats.
Don. #528