[Public-list] Dodgers and Biminis

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Apr 20 06:14:28 PDT 2006

Hi Bob -

Nope - I have not tackled that yet, and likely won't this year.  I am going
off on a stint with the Navy for two months - am leaving in a week and a
half.  I have just got too much to do making sure I am not leaving loose
ends behind before I go.  I will launch Surprise as soon as I am back at the
beginning of July and do not doubt that I will quickly convince myself that
I should do the cockpit sole next spring.

Gord #426