[Public-list] Fuel tank

Michael Grosh dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Tue Apr 25 04:16:15 PDT 2006

I just had my tank out to upgrade my Genoa sail track and copied all the
info-it is aluminum and lines up almost perfectly with the existing fuel
fill hole on deck. This is for a pre liner boat, I guess there is a
difference even in the sail lockers? The original tank was a 12 gallon
monstrosity that took up the whole space. This one basically I can't tell
it's even there.

Mirax Corp.
4999 Flyer Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri  63139

model AV 717
68 liter
18 Gal
wall thickness .090
lot 222
mfg. 5/86

It's still in excellent shape, I epoxy painted it while I had it out just
for good measure. It also has the connections for a fuel gauge, but I just
use a stick.

MichaelGrosh