[Public-list] backing in to slip

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Apr 26 02:21:09 PDT 2006

Yes, using a spring line as you describe will work. What you've assumed is
that you can easily put the stern of the boat between the fingers of the
dock in reverse. I believe that is what the discussion is about. I was never
able to easily do that with my A30, and with my present boat, haven't even
tried. I dock starboard side to the dock and in reverse, my stern goes to
port. That's difficult enough.
Regards,
Brian  ex#497    s/v Calico Jack  LF39PH#66