[Public-list] backing in to slip

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Wed Apr 26 06:36:40 PDT 2006

I copied this posting to my buddy and I thought you might be interested in his comments on the Max-prop on his Hughes 38

  The difference in Galatea's handling in reverse is unbelievable with the feathering Max-prop as apposed to the fixed stock Volvo.
Has anyone on the list converted to a Max-prop  and how do you feel about the performance change ?
Cheers,    Rod