[Public-list] Masthead Sheave Clarification

Capnreitz at aol.com Capnreitz at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 07:33:30 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/2/2006 9:30:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
andrew.cole at llff.com writes:

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/masthead/Sousa/MastHead
2.jpg
Andy,
I am sorry please cancel my order. My main and jib halyards both run  through
a masthead sheave, my spinaker has its own. From the description I have  read
you are ordering a single sheave for the main with the jib and spinaker
running through separate blocks attached to the head of the mast much like those
found at the foot of the mast through which the halyards are run aft to the
cabin roof.
Thanks anyway.
Ralph Reitz
Dances with Waves