[Public-list] bow roller for cqr anchor

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue Aug 8 19:52:26 PDT 2006

David Terrell wrote:
> I will measure it tomorrow and reply. It is substantially backed up on
> the underside of the deck as well.

Precise dimensions probably aren't necessary.  It looked, to me, that
the block extends forward a fair amount.  I notice on
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/bowroller/DavidTerrell/2005_0807bowroller0208.jpg
that the wood is notched on the forward end.  Does it run up to the bow
casting?

Is the whole thing held in place with 4 bolts?

Does the bowroller rest on the casting, or is it cantilevered a little
above it?

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash