[Public-list] Cockpit coamings revisited.

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Sun Aug 13 19:38:15 PDT 2006

David....
Try a Power washer and plain water....it does a fantastic job.
I do not sand my teak any more....I power wash it and let it be a la natural.
Have saved myself an awful amount of work, money on different finishes
(which do not stand up at all) and replacing the sanded down mouldings.
Boat looks very much spiffy and distinguished
Villo  on  AHTI-KC