[Public-list] Mast rake and shroud tension

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 18:56:47 PDT 2006

Thanks Mike for the prompt reply. If it ain't broke...

Mike Lehman <sail_505 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Ed,

I can answer 1 of your questions - the boats with the higher tensions well
all avid racing boats. The Alberg likes the the mast 'in column' and not
'raked' - forget anout bending the mast on the Alberg.

Mike Lehman