[Public-list] Itinerary Comments?

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Aug 26 09:06:57 PDT 2006

George,
    I see your point. Of course, Reedville isn't really Reedville, it's an
anchorage behind Sandy Point. Also the Sassafras River is just that, a river
anchorage. Our intention is not to run up the river to Georgetown or even
Fredricktown. I know that neither of these anchorages are really out of the
way gunkholes, but at least it's a bit of it.
  Just checking the charts again, the Rhode River does look like a real nice
anchorage. We'll keep that one in mind. I've also been thinking of Selby
Bay, up around the point from the Rhode.
  No matter how much we plan, we realise that somewhere along the way, the
schedule will go out the window. Our current thoughts are trying to sneek in
St Michael's as well. (ooops, I'm going to need a month, or maybe a year, or
maybe I should just start keeping the boat on the Chesapeake. Yes, I think I
would like that!)
Thanks for the input,
We appreciate all the info we can get,
Brian  ex#497  s/v Calico Jack