[Public-list] Wooden rudders on old Albergs

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 05:15:34 PST 2006

Good day all,

George Dinwiddie has created an additional page on the website from some
notes and photos that I sent him.  I would be interested in other owners'
opinions in two areas: (1) best method to repair the rudder & (2) will my
suggested process to remove and replace the blade actually work.

The notes and photos may be found at:

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/RudderVarieties/Wooden/

Please have a look.  Any thoughts and suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Hugh McCormack
Woody Point, NL