[Public-list] dodger

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:31:59 PST 2006

Our first dodger attached to the top of the coaming. I hated that
attachement - it split the coaming. Our next dodger and everyone since has
the frame attached to the side of the cabin top, much better and stronger.
We use 1" SS and side bars to give you something to grab onto in rought
weather.

Mike Lehman