[Public-list] dodger

Jay Davenport jay at saildriver.com
Tue Dec 19 07:53:43 PST 2006

These Iverson dodgers look very nice. Please let me know if you decide to get one, as I am also researching choices.

  Jay Davenport
  Revolution, A30 #526

J Bergquist <jbergqui at gmail.com> wrote:
  For those of you who have dodgers, where do the frames attach? On the sides
of the house? On top of the house? On the deck? Or on the coaming?

I am going to build a dodger, and I am in the process of measuring and
designing it. I would like to know where other folks have attached their
dodgers.

I have been looking at these:

http://www.iversonsdesign.com/dodgers.html

Which are really sweet and seem to have nice design and features. I am
hoping to replicate something like that.

J Bergquist
Calliope #287