[Public-list] Roller Furling gear

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 31 10:00:05 PST 2006

Personally I like the Schaefer line - 1100 for the A-30 2100 for the A-37.
Although round, these are extremely robust with double internal slots so
they are less likely to be damaged than the proud tracks. I have not found
that the round seriously degrades performance - have won many races with our
Schaefer. I also like both the aesthetics as well as the open drum. If I
were doing it again I would still choose the Schaefer.
I have an A-37.

Just my thoughts.

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers,