[Public-list] Bikes on Board?

Pete Staehling pete.staehling at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:08:00 PST 2006

It has always seemed a shame that I have cruised to such prime bicycling
areas and not had a bike on board.  Now that space is not quite as tight as
it was on my C22, I am starting to think about what options are available.
Since we pretty much always anchor out, hauling bikes on the dinghy has to
be part of the plan.  In our case I think two folding bikes may be the
answer.  I am not sure what bikes fit well in what storage areas on an A30.

Have any of you carried bikes on board?   If so can you shed light on what
worked (or didn't work) for you?

Pete