[Public-list] roller furling sail conversion / Mack Sails

Elaine and Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Feb 17 14:30:03 PST 2006

Dave Terrell said:
 The sail magazines have advertizements for places like MACK
> sails and others that have used sails in a wide range of quality. You
> might look there as well. I have no experience with them - can not make
> a recommendation.

  I had Mack make a new cruising mainsail for my 39' Cutter. I dealt with
them at the Annapolis show and found them to be very responsive and they
actually listened to what I wanted as opposed to what they wanted to sell. I
absolutely love the sail (and the Mack Pack cover) they made for me. I
highly recommend them. I don't think they deal in used sails though.
Regards,
Brian    ex#497