[Public-list] Alberg 30 Trailer

Mark Ferguson mwferguson at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 21 15:42:34 PST 2006

My A30 number 702 is currently in dry dock in Miami being repaired from Hurricanes Katrina, Wilma, and an April '05 stern ramming in its slip by a Sea Ray.
I also need a mast since the stern attack bent the mast aft several inches.

P.S. Richard  (Canadian A30 association) spent the holidays at my home pier on his way to the Bahamas. He claimed to have race on one of your boats in the annual US-Canadian race weekend.

Mark