[Public-list] Holding tank for Liner Boats Available

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Tue Jan 3 10:33:40 PST 2006

Ahoy All!

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Holiday season!

Some time back we had a group purchase of Raritan holding tanks.  It turned out that they were better suited to the newer hulls (with liners) than the older ones.  After determining that it wasn't going to work I stuck it on a shelf.  I now need the space and I'm hoping that someone needs the tank.  It is in mint condition, just as it can from the box, with all of the vent, fill and suction fittings included.  (See: http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/head/RaritanHoldingTank-viewable.png )  According to Vick at Raritan, these currently take two weeks to deliver and cost $208, including shipping.  I'd be happy with $75.

Rick Leach
S/V Sugar Magnolia, #121
Monterey, California
rleach<at>mbayaq<dot>org