[Public-list] Mast Head Group Purchase

sousa_stephen at emc.com sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Jan 5 12:13:26 PST 2006

Albergers,

I received two request from Alberg owners during the summer that requested
new mast heads. I am extending to coordinate a group purchase for new mast
heads once again this year since we have two at this time. If you are
interested in potentially purchasing a new mast head please send an email
with your request.

I do not have pricing at this time due to quantity and the cost of fuel may
drive the price of raw material (not sure). Once I have a total quantity, I
will submit a request for pricing and provide that feedback before placing
an order. Also the two Alberg owners that request mast head previously
please send an email as well.

I can't wait for spring this winter is getting old all ready and it hasn't
really started.

Regards and happy new year,

Stephen